Most of you probably won't see this until my first 5 minute Friday (Thank you Gyspy Mama and Ashley Mays for the debut blog post idea :))this week and then probably not too frequently after that, but none of that matters. Because I've always wanted a blog. I've always wanted to be a published author, never mind that maybe only a few people will get a taste of the whirlwind that happens in the attic of my head. So we'll see where this takes us.
So we'll see where this takes us.
Story of my summer, if not my life. It would seem I'm at another turning point where I'm not totally sure of anything, even the Hand that holds my life in his hands. It's one of those seasons where I'm thankful that there IS a God in control and I don't have to have it all figured out and at the same time panic at the thought that my life rests in someone else's hands. I start junior year next week, in a high school that is my second home and the bane of my existence all in one. With people I love but drive me crazy, with teachers that are one hundred percent homework happy and friends that literally hurt my heart to be around. Yeesh. Along with the whirlwind junior year is sure to be and the new position of leadership I'm planning to take this year, God's got his work cut out for him. But he hasn't failed me yet.
So we'll see where this takes us.
Story of my summer, if not my life. It would seem I'm at another turning point where I'm not totally sure of anything, even the Hand that holds my life in his hands. It's one of those seasons where I'm thankful that there IS a God in control and I don't have to have it all figured out and at the same time panic at the thought that my life rests in someone else's hands. I start junior year next week, in a high school that is my second home and the bane of my existence all in one. With people I love but drive me crazy, with teachers that are one hundred percent homework happy and friends that literally hurt my heart to be around. Yeesh. Along with the whirlwind junior year is sure to be and the new position of leadership I'm planning to take this year, God's got his work cut out for him. But he hasn't failed me yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment