Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh Snap:5 MINUTE FRIDAY

So this week was insanity. I love my classes and my teachers, but MAN, do they think they're the only teacher in the school or what? Every night this week has been working right up from when I get up to when I go to sleep. Yeesh. But you know what? I'm OK with that. So many incredible things have happened this week. I got a class that actually grades me on spending almost an hour with third graders, and my Spanish and English teachers make me laugh so hard that if I ever drank milk in their class I'm pretty sure it would come out my nose. I'm a pretty happy camper. Most of the time.

Anyway, my SECOND Five Minute Friday! This week the theme is In Real Life

Anyone who wants to join in this week? For those of you who like step by step instructions...

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
    2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
    3. Go a little overboard encouraging the writer who linked up before you.
    In real life, I am much more awkward then in writing or online.  In real life, I don't talk how I sound in my head.. I always stutter, I forget stuff.  There are times where I really want to say something and don't. Or I forget what I want to say and ramble.  Or I rememebr it way after the conversation's over. I tend to say like. A lot. As my British Literature teacher showed me when we did impromptu speeches in class. In real life. I say the first thing that pops into my head, and let me tell you, it very rarely makes sense. In a way, I kind of remind myself of Moses, cowering away from God because I'm too squeamish to hear my own voice.  In real ife, I am crazy and fun and quirky and awkward, and insecure and blonde. In real life, there really are happy endings.  In real life, there's not always a beginning and middle and end. Sometimes when I think about how long I've lived already and how many generations of genrations I have behind me, I get dizzy. To think God's been there since the dawn of time? That somehow he knows what I'm going to say what I say before I even say it. Craziness. I cheated. Again... He.

1 comment:

  1. I love your writing style ;) and I think you are very right! In real life we're all different from the "writing version" of ourselves, the one that's online. I know I can express myself SO much better in writing than if I try to say the same thing...

    And I really like your background color (I was almost out of area when I clicked on your link, so I had to look at it at a long time) ;) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete